Optimizing sourcing operations until final delivery generates significant savings for a regional event organizer.
Groupe Village Bienvenue is a French consortium based in Reunion Island, a French territory located in Indian Ocean. The group has gained great reputation in organizing events for individuals and professionals.
In its development strategy in Reunion Island, Groupe Village Bienvenue needed to purchase:
- A professional tent with the significant dimensions of 4,000 square meters;
- As well as thousands of necessary pieces of furniture to support its event activities.
The procurement and logistics operations needed to be executed respecting a particularly constrained time schedule.
Innotek Asia Services:
Innotek Asia supported Groupe Village Bienvenue in its complete procurement process through:
- Sourcing of products and suppliers;
- Contracts structuring;
- Quality control and Inspection;
- Logistics until end delivery in their premises in Reunion Island.
Services provided were delivered within specifically short time frame of the mission.