Hologram specialist launches fast distribution strategy to conquer markets in Hong Kong and Greater China
London-based DALABS (Digital Arts Laboratories) decided to expand in Asia and distribute its high-tech holograms products in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
In the fast-moving industry of holograms, technologies get obsolete in a few months. Thus all distribution channels must be occupied very fast to be commercially impactful.
DALABS had to face two major challenges:
- A fast Go-To-Market strategy requires a significant investment to be made in a very short time frame;
- The hologram Industry is facing the growing issue of Chinese copycats.
Innotek Asia Services:
Innotek Asia supported DALABS to design and implement a comprehensive approach to penetrate the Chinese market:
- Legal set up with a Holding Co. in Hong Kong and a Trading WFOE in China;
- Obtaining Import & Export Licenses;
- Register Trademarks;
- Finding offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai;
- Team recruitment;
- Organizing trade exhibition booths in Hong Kong (Marketing Fair) and Guangzhou (Canton Fair).